If you’re aged 8-21, or up to 25 with additional needs, you can become a member for £5 a year and only 50p a session.
Membership is divided into two categories: Juniors and Seniors.
- Open to anyone aged 8 to 12/13 years of age.
- Anyone in year 8 at school is able to choose whether Junior or Senior sessions are more appropriate for them.
- Sessions run Tuesdays and Thursday between 3.30pm – 8pm and Fridays between 3.30pm-6pm.
- Anyone aged 12/13 up to 21 years of age.
- Anyone with additional needs can attend up to and including the age of 25.
- Senior sessions run on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays between 6.30pm-10pm.
- Members with additional needs are welcome to all sessions. For those with medium to high support needs, we recommend young people attend the Inclusion Enhanced sessions on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays.
- The Factory Youth Zone is unable to offer personalised 1-2-1 support to young people attending activities, however we do allow for families to organise their own specialist care for members.
- A Level Playing Field: Working to increase participation of young people with a disability or additional needs. This vital project is funded by the Big Lottery Fund and St James’s Place Foundation.
- CADS: The Children’s Able and Disabled Sports programme will provide specific events for young people with additional needs. This initiative is run with the help of OnSide and Seashell Trust.
You can download a membership form which you can return via email or by handing it in at The Factory. Alternatively, you can pick up an membership form from reception. If you have any questions about becoming a member email email@example.com.